Has your tattoo lost its appeal?
Thanks to recent advances in laser technology, today’s lasers can:
- Get rid of tattoos more safely and effectively
- Remove tattoo ink with fewer treatments
- Treat ink colors that were once difficult to remove
Dr. Murphy requires all patients who want a tattoo removed to have a consultation before the treatment begins.*
There’s actually a lot to consider before removing a tattoo. This includes:
- How long you’ve had the tattoo
- How deeply the ink penetrates your skin
- The colors in your tattoo
- Where the tattoo appears on your body
- Your health
- The medicines you take
- If you’ve ever had a raised scar
*The consultation fee is $50. If you do decide to have a procedure done following the consultation, the $50 consultation fee will go towards your procedure.